<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Ashwin Srinivasan | Rakesh Kumar Pati | Activity</title>
	<link>https://ashwinflute.com/members/rakesh_kumar_pati/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://ashwinflute.com/members/rakesh_kumar_pati/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rakesh Kumar Pati.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:34:47 +0530</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.15.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97163c1f25a5ccd2d553b9afbc98128f</guid>
				<title>Rakesh Kumar Pati posted an update: Hello Madam/Sir,I stay at Bengaluru. I am interested [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://ashwinflute.com/news-feed/p/3779/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:11:55 +0530</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Madam/Sir,</p>
<p>I stay at Bengaluru. I am interested to participate in Raagaang. I have following concerns. Could you please help me </p>
<p>1. Cost 25k is high for me. Is it ok, if i can join less class instead of attending the complete 5 days. If, its ok, can you please help me with the course plan (1st day covers wgat, 2nd what and so on)</p>
<p></p>
<p>2. Could&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3779"><a href="https://ashwinflute.com/news-feed/p/3779/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/?utm_source=w3tc&utm_medium=footer_comment&utm_campaign=free_plugin

Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (Page is feed) 
Minified using Memcached

Served from: ashwinflute.com @ 2026-09-30 04:57:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->